Because freedom doesn’t mean it’s free…
Framasoft is a not-for-profit which can only keep running thanks to your donations. Do you like what we do? Do you think we’re going in the right direction? If so, and you’re able to make a donation, we’d very much appreciate it!
- Recurring donations can be stopped anytime, just ask us.
- If you want to modify your recurring donation, please contact us, we will stop the current one and you will be able to make a new one.
- Tax receipts (in France only) are sent by postal mail in March/April 2022 (before tax declaration) for 2021 donations
- Financial and activity reports can be found on the not-for-profit page
- If you have more questions, you may find answers there…
Why support Framasoft?
Thanks to your money…
Share in person
Your donations allow us to participate in nearly [one hundred events each year]. year](https://wiki.framasoft.org/evenements). We bring physical tools (Metacards, guides [Résolu], Framabooks, Flyers) to better approach the digital world.
Contribute to other communities
We want to put our tools at the service of people who work for a contribution company. Framasoft navigates in an archipelago of communities with similar values, and contributes to common actions in exchange and mutual aid.
Maintain the technical tools
Framasoft is about fifty open source sites and services, deployed on about thirty servers. Our members ensure the maintenance, the support, the animation and the update. Your donations ensure that it is free of charge for everyone.
Framasoft in 2019
- 35 members and 9 employees
- 54 projects (37 ethical online services)
- 700 contributors
- 2 352 patrons
- 4 000 000 visits per mounth
- 960 free resources in our directory
- 2 352 blog posts
- 100 events each year to talk and reach different audiences
Find our where your money goes
Your donations ensure our independence (98% of our income in 2019).
Because creating and maintaining ethical digital tools requires time and human talent, the bulk of our time and talent is spent on the budget is used to compensate (as fairly and equitably as possible) our employees and service providers.
Each year, our accounts are audited and validated by a statutory auditor. independent accounts (we publish reports on this page).
- Employees: 70%
- Servers and domains: 6%
- Operating expanses: 6%
- Events and meetings: 10%
- Communication: 2%
- Goods: 3%
- Banking fees: 3%
(data updated in January 2020)